Welcome to the Heartland Recovery Experience. We are a unique blend of qualified professionals who have come together to answer one primary question. Can we provide an environment where the most difficult of clients can embrace an authentic connection to a recovery path that is unique to them? At our specially-designed outpatient care facility, we can help you overcome your addiction and experience real life change.
CONNECTING CLIENTS WITH
THEIR OWN PATH TO RECOVERY
Each client is unique, so should be their recovery. After getting to know our clients, we work along side them to create a custom-tailored treatment plan based on our client’s goals and Heartland’s four unique paths: The Emotional Model, The Clinical Model, The Spiritual Model, and The Traditional Model.
Rebuilding and mending families is a priority for us. Recovery isn’t about a single individual; healing the family is a crucial part of the recovery process. We offer several services for providing family members with the much-needed skills for not only helping their loved ones heal, but themselves as well.
Read Our Success Stories
- As Porter County Coroner I know first hand all the devastation substance abuse causes to families and individuals. I am very grateful that we have such an outstanding treatment provider in our area. Heartland is an incredible facility with some of the best counselors in the industry.
- This place is amazing. Truly gives people the help that they need. The staff Works diligently to make sure that the best options possible are found for whoever comes here. When I was going through an issue with my son there was a lady there, Jaime, who treated me like family. I would recommend this place over and over and over again. Thank you Heartland!
- Simply put – this is an amazing place. Heartland’s approach to addiction treatment is innovative, unique and geared towards truly helping individuals battle addiction in the modern world. Their campus is beautiful and welcoming and you’re met with a sense of peace when you walk through the front door. The entire staff works incredibly hard at fostering a safe compassionate culture that helps their clients begin to heal and ultimately thrive. I can’t say enough good things about this facility and the Heartland team. Call them if you’re struggling – it’s worth it!
- Heartland really nails addiction! I’m so grateful to have come here, and to have gotten the life tools I need to keep on in my recovery. To the staff, I seriously love you all! You’re all so amazing and have made a huge impact in my life… I can’t thank you all enough!
- The staff here is AWESOME. The concept is the best. Dealing with pain clinics all day, seeing the addiction problem and experiencing first hand what addiction can do. I love the process the Heartland Recovery Center offers. It’s not a “clinical environment” that’s safe and than day 31 you’re on own. It’s real, it’s daily and it holds you accountable. Big THUMBS UP!
- I have nothing but amazing things to say about Heartland. When our family was in its darkest place everyone at Heartland was compassionate, understanding & beyond helpful.
- I 100% recommend this place to anyone that has a loved one facing addiction, whether currently in recovery or seeking help. The work that this organization does is absolutely incredible! The people here are some of the most genuinely caring and understanding people that you will ever meet! I am beyond grateful for their help and being with me every step of the way while getting a loved one the attention they need. I’ve been alone in this for so long, and I finally don’t feel so alone anymore. Tonight’s workshop gave me some much needed answers, and I walked out feeling extremely hopeful <3
FOUR UNIQUE PATHS TO RECOVERY
THE EMOTIONAL MODEL
THE CLINICAL MODEL
THE SPIRITUAL MODEL
THE TRADITIONAL MODEL
Our Founder’s Story
Heartland Recovery’s Founder, David Lee, shares his struggle with addiction.
WE ARE HERE
TO HELP YOU
If you, or someone you love struggles with
addiction or substance abuse, contact us!
* These fields are required.
Therapy for people in recovery comes in many forms. Music is one of those tools that people use because it has many physical and mental health benefits. Research shows that music can do many things for us including anxiety relief, emotional healing, alter your mood, and other benefits. Society turns to musicians during times of…
Due to the influx of illicit drug use in recent years, specifically opioids, teen substance abuse is a terrifying thought for parents across the country. Just like adults, teens can be exposed to drugs and alcohol on a near daily occurrence. As parents, it is our responsibility to help prepare them for possible situations that…
This month is crowned National Recovery Month; which means during the entire month of September, families, recovering addicts, and treatment/recovery professionals celebrate in many ways to raise awareness for rehabilitation. National Recovery Month is sponsored by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). National Recovery Month was brought to light because addicts…